So, you’re new? Welcome! Jesus said, ‘Shalom alechem,’ or ‘Peace be with you.’
- Maybe you’ve never been to church before or it’s been a while,
- maybe you are new to the area,
- maybe you’re searching for a faith community,
- or maybe you’ve just clicked this link.
Regardless of your reason, we’re glad that you are here and that you have stumbled upon this page.
Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd (LCGS) is a body of people who worship together and participate in the relational, faith-building life of the church. This happens through Sunday morning worship services and other events. Most members and friends of the church get involved with a group, or what we in the church-world like to call ministries. Feel free to read about some of the groups we have by clicking the ‘Ministries’ tab on the menu above.
Further, by checking out the About tab, you can read what we believe and figure out what exactly is a Lutheran.
Some things you should know about our church and our community,
- We’re not perfect …but seek to live in community together with the Grace of Jesus Christ so that the life God seeks to bring to us might thrive.
- We’re all inclusive. What we bring comes in many packages. We believe our differences are by design, and that God gives us those differences for a purpose.
- Transformation is afoot. God loves us totally just as we are, but as we travel with Him and others on this journey of faith, our lives are transformed. As you journey with us, expect to be challenged, transformed, and to become more hopeful about life, our world, and the future we all share.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our office.
Blessings on your faith journey,