What we love about our school
SMALL and FAMILY FRIENDLY ORIENTED
We are a small, family friendly oriented school. We get to know our children, parents, siblings, and grandparents and feel like one big happy family. We are proud of our small classroom sizes. We have 6 total rooms.
1. Pink Room is our 2/3 year old room. This room holds 13 children.
2. Green Room is our 2/3 year old room. This room holds 13 children.
3. Blue Room is our 3/4 year old room. This room holds 13 children.
4. Teal Room is our 3/4 year old room. This room holds 14 children.
5. Purple Room is our 4/5 year old/VPK room. This room holds 14 children.
6. Red Room is our 4/5 year old/VPK room. This room holds 14 children.
Once a child has learned to recognize both upper and lower case letters with ease, they are invited to join our reading program. Your child will work one on one or in a small group for 10-15 minutes two or three times a week. We are proud that most of our children leave here already reading at a Kindergarten or First Grade level.
We teach the children to love and respect everyone. We all pray before each meal. The children go to Chapel every Wednesday at 9:00 AM to sing songs with Pastor Keith. The children love singing along with their friends, teachers, and Pastor Keith as he plays the guitar. You may even catch us dancing in the pews!
CLEAN AND SECURE
Cleaning is done when the children go outside to play and before the room is closed for the day.
Security Door-only parents or approved pick ups are allowed to have the code to the security door.
We believe that children learn best through play. There are no computers, tablets, or smart boards in the school for the children. We want the kids to learn by play, peer and teacher interaction, and getting messy!
Every staff member has been trained in CPR and in First Aid.
We have a preschool app that allows payment through the app, check in/out, calendars, communication, and to see pictures/videos of your children posted from your teachers.